5 Surprising Gifts Your Crisis May Have Given You-Dr. Susan Mecca
WOW! All I can say is WOW! This is a must watch video for those going through, gone through, or heck even if you’re thinking about a divorce, you should watch this! Dr. Susan Mecca takes us through the anatomy of a crisis and how you can actually go from on your knees, thrown for a loop, and being the walking wounded, to someone that sees the actual gifts of a crisis. I wish I had had this advice as I was going through my divorce as I am quite certain I would have been able to see my gifts more easily, and most definitely sooner! In this wonderful webinar, Dr Mecca talks about how to put on your own oxygen mask first, letting go of what no longer serves you, and takes you through the five ways you too can be gifted through your divorce. Watch this amazing CHOOSEday webinar and learn what I wish I had known years earlier! You’ll want to take notes!
The 5 gifts are these:
- Compassion and empathy
- Appreciation of self
- Different perspective on life and your purpose
- Enhance relationships
- Spiritual development and a greater connection to your source
Here are some growth options to help you grow through your crisis:
- Create a gratitude journal
- Find a community of support like here at the café D
Here are the two takeaways;
- You can decide who you will be in the worst of all situations.
- You will start to wonder about the good coming from a crisis, and you will see the good early!
If you have questions, you can join our membership and log into our very private Facebook group and ask any of our experts for their advice and counsel about the divorce process and even for healing and moving on. Join us today by clicking here: Membership Registration