Do you know the financial steps you need to take when you are even “considering” divorce? Boy, oh boy, I didn’t either, and I would have been MUCH better off if I had a CDFA (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst) to advise me on what I should do first.
Here are a few notes, but make sure you take a look at the video below and see how Craig Richman walks you though;
- How to prepare and what you need to have BEFORE you file for divorce.
- How to decide on which type of attorney (there are several choices!) is right for you.
- How to interview them and what 3 questions you need to know before you write a check to ANY divorce lawyer.
This week’s DivorceRx expert is Craig G. Richman, CLU, ChFC, AIFA®, CDFA™. That a lot of acronyms and there is even one more! CYT! (Certified Yoga Teacher) Here is what those acronyms stand for, so you understand why I chose Craig as our first guest on financial matters on DivorceRx.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
Yes Craig has a rather impressive resume’. If you have questions, you can join our membership and log into our very private Facebook group and ask any of our experts for their advice and counsel about the divorce process and even for healing and moving on. Join us today by clicking here: Membership Registration